1.Prepare Ncert Concepts First.
2.Make your own short notes (capsule).
3.Do chapterwise previous year.
4.Attempt 2 Sample paper in a week with proper timings as TIME MANAGEMENT is very important.
5.Eat healthy and take proper 7-8 hours sleep.
* Make notes of the topics which are difficult to comprehend
* Read again and again
* Solve the previous year question papers
* Have a Healthy Diet
* Be confident, avoid stress
Analysis of previous pattern
Organizing study materials
Set study schedule
Use app like bijus to get complete clarity
Group study techniques like brainstorming
Take break in between for relaxation to reduce exhaustion.
THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE OF SYLLABUS
FIND A PLACE TO STUDY
*REVISE & GO FOR A LOT OF WRITTEN PRACTICE FROM SAMPLE PAPERS TAKING INTERVALS*
- Solve previous year question papers.
- Clear doubts.
- Revise important topics.
- Time management is also very important.
1) making proper time table for study subjects wise
2) cover important topic first
3) Answer writing practice
4) previous year question paper
Short and crisp notes
Clear all your doubts
Attempt previous year question bank
To prepare well for board exam you have to make a time strategy according to syllabus to be covered.
Do the easy topics first.
Take healthy diet
Relax your self between study sessions.
Plan the strategy according to datesheet
1. Time budgeting
2. Important questions from each unit
3. Work on the doubts
4. Take a quick recap video,to brush up the chapter's concept.
5. Last year question papers
Lets Connect !